believe


Say that things don’t work out?
Say I fail the test?
Say I’m just not good enough?
Say I did my best?
Say my friends all snigger?
Say they think I’m mad?
Say I’m just a loser now?
Say they call me sad?
Say that I'm embarrassed?
Say I lose esteem?
Say disaster strikes again?
Say I drown in dreams?
Say I never even try?
Say I don’t begin?
Say I put it off for now?
Say regret sets in?
Say that I just give up?
Say I never dared?
Say that I look back and think -
‘I could have but was scared.’
Say I might just make it?
Say that I deserve?
Say I keep believing big?
Say I test my nerve?
Say what I imagine,
Say I see it through,
Say this dream up in my head -
Say it will come true?
Say I never give up?
Say I plant the seed -
That roots, and shoots and blossoms?
Say that I succeed?



from :: inspirational poem

No comments: